It can be a frustrating thing… Spending precious time making cupcakes for an event, only to have the liners peel away from the cupcakes after they've been baked. Not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things, but, if you're concerned about presentation for a wedding, for example, the little things make all the difference.
- No need to spray the muffin tin with cooking spray; the liners do the job for you, and the extra grease seems to contribute to the liners peeling away.
- Fill the cupcakes liners only about 2/3 of the way with batter. For the muffin tins I use, that's about 1/4 cup.
For the full post and more cupcake love, please visit me at http://sweetopia.net/2012/07/how-to-stop-cupcake-liners-from-peeling-away-from-cupcakes/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades