Everyone loves cupcakes. And it is so much fun to grab a cupcake bite when watching your favorite FIFA match. After all what is a match without some munchies? So this FIFA, cheer away with your team's cupcakes. They're great to win over a bet or just celebrate your team's win.
Here is how you can decorate your very own FIFA themed cupcakes.
You can either bake the muffin yourself or just buy one from a shop nearby. I bought already made muffins. This saves time and effort, enabling you to make other preparations for the big game. So this video shows you how to decorate these muffins into yummilicious FIFA cupcakes.
To make your frosting, you will need:
Butter - 100gm
Icing Sugar - 200gm
Milk - 2 teaspoons
Food Color - colors of the team you're supporting
I've made Brazil, Argentina and Spain themed cupcakes - so the colors I used were: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
Take a muffin and decorate it with frosting cream. What I have done here is tried to create a design inspired by my favorite teams' flags.
- Brazil: The flag has 2 blue stripes at the top and bottom and a sun in the middle. So to make my Brazil themed cupcake, I made a blue swirl and finished it off with a yellow dot in the middle. It looks really cute.
- Argentina: The Argentina flag is green with a yellow diamond in the middle. To represent this on the cupcake, I made 2 rows of green dots on the sides of the cupcake. Then I filled the centre with yellow dots. Easy peasy!
- Spain: The spain flag is red and yellow. That's why I bordered the cupcake with red dots and filled the remaining space with a yellow swirl. Classic.
To really pump it up, add actual flags to the cupcakes!
Create these great looking toppers in 2 easy steps:
- Simply take small print outs of your team's flag.
- Stick these on to cupcake sticks
Top your cupcakes with these flags and tada! Your FIFA cupcakes are ready to be gorged on. Irresistibly yummy and so simple to make!